Introducing UltraFocusXL by Faxitron—a larger, more versatile, fully shielded digital x-ray cabinet. Featuring an extra large field of view so you can image larger samples without sacrificing resolution. [TOP⇧] or [Return⇒]
- Larger cabinet and detector size lets you image samples currently too big for existing cabinet x-ray systems thanks to an expanded cabinet and larger 17" x 17" (43cm x 43cm) imaging area.
- Best-in-class resolution with native detector resolution of 100 microns and effective resolution up to 10 microns. Multiple levels of geometric magnification (up to 10X) allow imaging at the highest resolution.
- More versatile thanks to proprietary Automatic Exposure Control (AEC) which selects optimal x-ray exposure settings to ensure highest image quality for a broad range of biological and light NDT samples. Manual exposure mode also available for multi-layer samples and those containing a variety of components.
- Ergonomic design means this fully integrated, floor standing system with heavy duty casters fits easily into any lab and plugs into any standard A/C outlet.
- Easy to use with no extensive training or specialized x-ray knowledge required to operate. Intuitive software designed to meet the imaging needs of research and industrial users.
- Independently certified by a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (Intertek) to the highest international standards.
- Remote diagnostics and support available from product specialists ready to help.
[TOP⇧] or [Return⇒]
|Imaging Area||43cm x 43cm (17” x 17”)|
|Pixel Pitch||100µm (18.7 million pixels)|
|Scintillator||Direct deposited Csi|
|Magnification||Up to 10X|
|Spatial Resolution||10µm at 10X magnification|
|Energy Range||20 - 100kV|
|Tube Current||1.0mA max (limited to 12W)|
|Focal Spot Size||<15µm|
|Tube Filtration||0.25mm Be, tungsten source|
|Power Requirements||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|External Dimensions||34” W x 31” D x 62” H (86cm x 79cm x 158cm)|
|Chamber Dimensions||25” W x 25” D x 36” H (64cm x 64cm x 92cm)|