Urethral Catheterization Model LM-061
The vulva and the urethral openings are anatomically correct. Urethral catheterization can be practiced with very realistic sensations.
- The genitalia and urethra simulate anatomical structure precisely so that female catheterization practice is experienced as it would be with a real patient.
- The turgescence of the bladder can be recognized by palpation, and the trainee can practice this assessment.
- When a catheter is inserted through the urethra, and enters the bladder, artificial urine (water) will flow from the catheter as it would with a real patient.
- The residual urine will be confirmed by pressing on the bladder
- 500 cc volume bladder provided.
- A self-retaining catheter is applied and positioned.
|Self-retaining indwelling catheter||1|
* Please use the attached catheter.
|LM-025J||Bag for irrigator (3pcs / set)|
|LM-025H||Tube for irrigator (3pcs / set)|
|LM-025K||Bottle for irrigator|
Main Body (Full-body manikin)
|Size||Approx. 24(L) × 38(W) × 20(H) cm|
|Weight||Approx. 1.5 kg|
|Bladder capacity||Approx. 500 ml|