Maternity Simulation Jacket Ⅱ LM-065
This simulation jacket is ideal for experiencing the life and activities of a pregnant woman, and learning how to assist her. It will cater especially to the educational needs of midwifery, public health nursing, nursing and also for expectant parents.
- The jacket is designed to fit an average woman of 155-165 cm in height, but also will fit an average man of up to 185 cm in height.
- Quilted material is used for the jacket to allow close contact with the body.
- Adjustable straps allow the jacket to be worn by people of a variety of different sizes.
- A high safety standard is assured thanks to a urethane gel filling and weight adjustment bags containing iron particles.
- The weights can be adjusted and fixed with hook-and-loop fasteners to enable simulation from second to third trimester pregnancy.
Maternity Simulation Jacket LM-054 and Maternity Simulation Jacket Ⅱ LM-065 are different in material quality for jacket and material kind for abdominal fetus parts.
1. Wear the corset without fail to prevent lumbago.
2. Set the abdomen of the maternity simulation jacket to the abdomen of the wearer.
3. Adjust the abdominal position by using the shoulder belts.
4. Fix temporarily. Always start from the shoulders and proceed to the chest, abdomen and hip belts.
5. Tighten the belts of the maternity simulation jacket so that the jacket fits snugly to the body. (If the jacket does not fit snugly, it can cause lumbago and it will be difficult to accurately experience the feeling of pregnancy.)
|Material||Jacket: 100 % cotton
Abdomen: Urethane foam + Iron
Weight for adjustment: Iron grain
|Weight||Approx. 7.3 kg
Abdominal weight: Approx. 3.5 kg
Internal grain bag: Approx. 1 kg × 3 pieces
Jacket: Approx. 0.7 kg