Virtual Reality Vaginal Exam Model Ⅱ LM-095N
This product is not available in countries requiring CE mark.
The Virtual Reality Vaginal Exam Model makes it possible to see images of the actual movements of the fingers inside the vagina when practicing vaginal exams, something that has not been possible to date. Instructors can now show trainees specifically how the two fingers should be moved when performing the exam, and can check that the trainee is moving their fingers properly.
- Sensors attached to the fingers enable measurement and display of distances between the two fingers and the distances moved by the fingers.
- A line connecting the ischial spines (zero station) can be displayed.
- The material used for the model closely approximates the characteristics of living body. The cervix and other structures can be comfirmed with a very real feel.
- Three-dimensional images can be freely moved on the computer, enabling checking in any direction.
- Bishop scores from late-stage pregnancy to the beginning of labor (cervical dilation, effacement, consistency and position) can be confirmed.
- Three models with varying degrees of uterine opening dilation are provided, along with a model of the fetal head. These can be interchanged and the degree of engagement can be adjusted, allowing the progression of labor to be gauged by means of vaginal exam.
- The fetal head model can be used to gauge rotation of the head of the fetus, by varying the positions of sagittal sutures and the posterior fontanel.
- Rotation of the fetus at the time of delivery can be confirmed by means of three-dimensional animation.
Delivery rotation animation
- Rotation of the fetus during delivery can be confirmed using three-dimensional animation.
- The "Switch View" button can be used to change the fixed point of view.
The virtual vaginal exam
- Visualization using the actual model used for vaginal exam practice.
- Use of three-dimensional sensors allows confirmation of actual finger movements on the images.
The viewpoint can be changed using mouse dragging and key presses in combination.
Rotates around an axis perpendicular to the drag direction
① Display on/off
Displays of the fetus, pelvis, uterus, fingers, and station line can be turned on and off individually.
② Fetus direction selection
The image of the fetus on the screen can be viewed from any of eight different directions. Orientation of the fetus on the screen can be selected to match the actual-model fetus. The positional relationship of the fingers and fetus on the screen matches that of the actual vaginal exam being performed. (*Selection of the actual uterus model: This is valid only when using the 8~9 cm uterus dilation model or the fetal head.)
On the screen, the direction changes from P to LA.
③ Light source position selection
The light source position can be selected from among four preset positions.
Pattern 1 Right foot, abdomen side
Pattern 2 Left foot, abdomen side
Pattern 3 Right foot, back side
Pattern 4 Left foot, back side
Measurement between two fingers
This measures the distance between the two fingers to which the sensors have been attached. The distance between two points is measured in centimeters, and is displayed to one decimal place.
Single-finger movement distance
This measures the distance that one of the two sensor-tracked fingers moves. Each time a measurement is made, the result is displayed on the screen as a cumulative display.
"Offset" is used to adjust position of the finger or fingers displayed on the screen.
The finger is displayed on the assumption that the sensor will be attached on the fingernail side.
|Vulva for vaginal exam Ⅱ||1|
|Base for securing main body||1|
|Finger sensor for index finger||1|
|Finger sensor for finger||1|
|1 - 2 cm uterus dilation model||1|
|3 - 4 cm uterus dilation model||1|
|8 - 9 cm uterus dilation model||1|
|Fetal head model||1|
|Base for uterus dilation model||1|
* trakSTAR is a trademark of Ascension Technology Corporation.
|Size||Approx. 51(L) × 28(W) × 31(H) cm|
|Weight||Approx. 2.5 kg|
Vulva for vaginal exam Ⅱ
|Size||Approx. 19(L) × 17(W) × 15(H) cm|
|Weight||Approx. 2.0 kg|
Base for securing main body
|Size||Approx. 24(L) × 44(W) × 5(H) cm|
|Weight||Approx. 5.0 kg|
|Power supply||100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Operable temperature range||5 to 40 ℃|
|Usage environment||Magnetic objects or stray magnetic fields within the operable range of the product may adversely affect efficiency.|
|Size||Approx. 19(L) × 29(W) × 7(H) cm|
|Weight||Approx. 1.3 kg|
|Size||Approx. 56(L) × 39(W) × 82(H) cm|
|Weight||Approx. 8.0 kg|
|Operating system||Windows 7 (32/64-bit version)
Windows 8 (32/64-bit version)
Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit version)
Windows 10 (64-bit version)
|CPU||Pentium 4 (at least 1 GHz recommended) or newer processor|
|Memory||512 MB (at least 1 GB recommended)|
|USB ports||2 port (these are used to connect the trakSTAR and product key when operating the model)|
* Three USB ports are required if the computer does not have an internal CD drive and an external CD drive is connected via USB.
The Virtual Reality Vaginal Exam Model II may malfunction if placed in close proximity to magnetic objects. When using the Virtual Reality Vaginal Exam Model, keep computers and objects that generate magnetic fields at least 1 m away from the base that secures the main body.