Female Catheterization and Rectal Injection Model Type Ⅱ LM-025
A series of techniques for catheterization and rectal injection can be practiced by wearing or putting on a partial manikin. When a catheter is inserted into the urethra, urine (water) is extracted.
- A realistic model made of silicone using KOKEN's special technology, enabling simulation of adult female catheterization and rectal injection.
- Can easily be worn by a trainee or be placed on a manikin for practice.
- The shape is very lifelike so that observation and cleaning can be performed under realistic conditions.
- Very lifelike sensations can be obtained when a catheter is inserted into the urethra and urine (water) is extracted.
- Glycerin and high pressure rectal injection can be performed when a catheter is inserted into the anus.
|Bag for irrigator||1|
|Tube for irrigator||1|
|Drainage tube set||1|
* please use the attached catheter.
|① LM-025J Bag for irrigator (3pcs / set)||1|
|② LM-025H Tube for irrigator (3pcs/set)||1|
|③ LM-025T Tube connector||1|
|④ LM-025G Drainage tube set||1|
|⑤ LM-025S Sponge||1|
|⑥ LM-025E Elastic cord||1|
|⑦ LM-0686 Glycerin enemator (with cap/5pcs)||1|
|⑧ LM-025K Bottle for irrigator||1|
Optional Male Genital Organ
It is possible to practice male rectal injection simulation.
By attaching the male genital organ, urination can be practiced.
This attachment provides no urethral catheterization capability.
|Size||Approx. 22(L) × 10(W) × 15(H) cm|
|Weight||Approx. 340 g|
|Size||Approx. 26(L) × 22(W) × 13(H) cm|
|Weight||Approx. 865 g|