Vaginal Examination Model-Vulva Ⅱ LM-101F
This model is made with a new material that stretches well and is tear-resistant, for more durability than the previous model and better simulation of the texture of human skin.
- Bishop scores from the late stage of pregnancy to the onset of labor (cervical dilation, effacement, consistency and position) can be confirmed.
- Made with a material that is more tear-resistant than the previous model, increasing its durability.*
- The mucous membrane of the vaginal cavity is made with a new material that simulates the texture of the human vaginal cavity.*
- The vaginal walls give a sensation of clinging to the fingers.*
- The excess constriction on the fingers felt when using the previous model has been reduced to enable practice with a feeling that closer simulates that of the human body.*
- Gives a more realistic feel of the ischial spines and pubic symphysis during vaginal examination. (When used on the main body.)*
- Three models with varying degrees of uterine opening dilation are provided, along with a model of the fetal head (sold separately: Uterus dilation model set LM-101G). These can be interchanged and the degree of engagement can be adjusted, making it possible to gauge the progression of labor by means of vaginal examination.
- The fetal head model can be used to gauge rotation of the fetal head by varying positons of the sagittal sutures and posterior fontanel.
- The vulva has a urethral orifice for inserting a urinary catheter.
* are comparisons with previous Koken models.
|Vaginal examination model-vulva Ⅱ||1|
|Uterus dilation model seals||1|
Uterus dilation model set (4 types)
Vaginal examination model-vulva Ⅱ
|Size||Approx. 19(L) × 17(W) × 15(H) cm|
|Weight||Approx. 2.0 kg|