Colonoscopy (Lower GI Endoscopy) Simulator Type Ⅱ LM-107
The Colonoscopy Simulator is a training model for practicing colonoscopy insertion.
By attaching various optional parts, it allows training in endoscopic interventions, such as resecting a polyp and stopping bleeding, and insertion into the small intestine using a balloon enteroscope.
- The simulator is made of special silicone rubber that feels like a living body in the observation field. The internal color also closely resembles that of the living body.
- Observation can be performed by attaching a simulated polyp (for observation) in the ascending and descending colons.
- LST (laterally spreading tumor) is reproduced in the ascending colon.
- By attaching the optional "simulated polyps (for polypectomy)", training in the endoscopic treatment of polyps, such as snare resection and clipping hemostasis, can be carried out.
* Simulated polyps can be attached to the ascending and descending colons.
- By attaching the optional "small intestine", training in enteroscopic insertion into the small intestine and the shortening technique can be accomplished using double balloon and single balloon endoscopes.
Anatomical sites and lesions
|Rectum / sigmoid colon part||1|
|Descending colon part||1|
|Transverse colon part||1|
|Ascending colon part||1|
|Simulated polyps (for observation)||2 kinds|
|Conduction cable for Simulated Polyps (for polypectomy)||1|
|Polyp attachment band||1|
|Simulated peritoneal membrane sheet||1|
|Screws for flange plate||1|
|Screws for transparent cover||1|
|Screw for transverse colon||1|
|LM-107C||Ascending Colon for Colonoscopy|
|LM-107D||Descending Colon for Colonoscopy|
|LM-107E||Conduction cable for Simulated Polyps|
|LM-103A||Simulated Polyp (for polypectomy) (5 count)|
|LM-107A||Small intestine for Colonoscopy (semi-difficult type)|
|LM-107B||Small intestine for Colonoscopy (easy type)|
LM-103A Simulated Polyp (for polypectomy) (5count)
- Polyps can be resected with an electrical scalpel, and it will bleed.
- Techniques to stop bleeding using a clipping method are possible.
- The type of the polyp is Yamada classification type Ⅳ.
* The disposable return electrode is not included.
* Always store the simulated polyp (for polypectomy) in the refrigerator (2℃ to 10℃, do not freeze).
LM-107A Small intestine for Colonoscopy (semi-difficult type)
LM-107B Small intestine for Colonoscopy (easy type)
Practical training for enteroscopy (balloon enteroscopy) can be performed.
The level of difficulty of inserting the enteroscope into the small intestine can be changed. (Two types)
- Practical training for the double balloon method can be performed using a double balloon enteroscope.
- Practical training for the single balloon method can be performed using a single balloon enteroscope.
- Using each type of balloon enteroscopy, insertion into the large and small intestine and shortening technique can be performed.
- The small intestine has a total length of 120 cm and contains an internal scale with intervals of 30 cm to enable the user to confirm the length of insertion.
Main model unit
|Size||Approx. 33(L) × 46(W) × 21(H) cm|
|Weight||Approx. 2.9 kg|
|Size||Approx. 27(L) × 44(W) × 9(H) cm|
|Weight||Approx. 1.4 kg|
|Size||Approx. 40(L) × 53(W) × 35(H) cm|
|Weight||Approx. 5.0 kg|