Neonatal Vital Signs Simulator Ⅱ LM-098
This product is not available in countries requiring CE mark.
With this simulator, infant vital signs can be measured and the entire body can be monitored. A crying-sound function reproduces the clinical setting more realistically, while heart and breathing sounds can be checked, creating hands-on training of measurement and monitoring close to those of the actual clinical environment.
Heart and respiratory rates
- The heart rate and respiratory rate are displayed digitally over a normal range, and the infants status can easily be set by turning a rotary dial.
Heart sounds and breathing sounds
- An external speaker provided on the control box make these sounds audible to persons in the nearby environment.
- The sounds can be set independently, so the balance can be adjusted to match the status settings.
- Highly realistic sounds are produced with clear sound quality.
- Four different crying patterns can be reproduced.
- Four buttons are provided to enable direct operation.
- Silicone rubber is used to produce an extremely realistic texture.
- Monitoring of the head area (palpation of skull molding) includes locating the anterior fontanel, posterior fontanel, sagittal suture, and coronal suture.
- A rectal thermometer can be inserted.
- Vital sign measurement includes auscultation of heart and breathing sounds.
- Thoracoabdominal breathing synchronized to the set respiration rate can be observed visually.
- The sound of crying can be heard coming from the mouth.
- Visual inspection
Thoracoabdominal breathing (thoracoabdominal movement)
Heart sounds (100 to 180 beats/minute)
Breath sounds (30 to 80 breaths/minute)
- Full-body monitoring
Location of the anterior fontanel, posterior fontanel, sagittal sutures and coronal sutures.
- Insertion of a thermometer into the rectum
||Approx. 48 cm
||Approx. 34 cm
||Approx. 2.7 kg
||Approx. 16(L) × 22(W) × 11(H) cm
||Approx. 1.0 kg
||100V - 240V AC