Maternity Model Type Ⅱ LM-043N-CE
This specification is only available in EU and Turkey. If you are located in any other counrties, please look at LM-043N Maternity Model Type Ⅱ.
Life-sized model for practicing and teaching the four Leopold's Maneuvers and fetal heartbeat monitoring.
- The trunk skin and fetus material are made of a special silicone rubber with an appearance and texture that closely simulates human skin, for realistic practice.
- The model contains a pelvis that enables realistic palpation to check the pubic symphysis and the ilium during uterine fundal height measurement and external pelvimetry, with a sensation that closely resembles an actual human body.
- The amnion can be filled with air to make handing and control easier.
- An internal synthesizer enables auscultation of a realistic fetal heartbeat sound. The volume and speed are freely adjustable.
- Traube stethoscope monitoring of the fetal heartbeat can be practiced. The heartbeat sound can also be emitted from a speaker on the side of the panel.
- Four Leopold's Maneuver
- Auscultation of a fetal heartbeat sound
- Traube stethoscope monitoring of the fetal heartbeat
- Palpation to check the pubic symphysis and the ilium during uterine fundal height measurement and external pelvimetry
Four Leopold's Maneuver
Fetus and internal structure
|Abdominal wall piece||1|
|Fetus in amnion||1|
|Birth canal pads||1 small, 1 large|
|Abdominal wall protective sheet||1|
|Size||Approx. 52 (L) × 35 (W) × 23 (H) cm|
|Weight||Approx. 11.0 kg|
About the AC Adapter
This model does not come with an AC adapter.
Please use an AC adapter with the following specifications.
Rated Output: 15VDC 1.2A
Rated Input: AC100 - 240V 50/60Hz
Plug Shape: Inner diameter ø2.1mm / Outer diameter ø5.5mm