Our most versatile ultrasound scanner, easily adapted to virtually any Radiology Workplace
The expertly designed Noblus represents a new class of sleek and powerful ultrasound systems bringing outstanding functionality wherever it is needed.
Deployed everywhere from Emergency Departments and Critical Care Units to Imaging Centers and Private Practice, Noblus provides an application-rich platform in a compact and maneuverable package.
The importance of ergonomically designed ultrasound systems cannot be understated. We designed Noblus to minimize repetitive stress while maximizing flexibility across your hospital, imaging center and private practice.
- Adjustable cart height allows excellent ergonomic operation from a standing or sitting position.
- The swivel screen, integral Palm rest and widely spaced cart wheels allow the ultimate in operator comfort.
- The unique detachable housing with flip up panel allows examinations to be performed either on a counter or slim roll around cart.
- Smart touch feature allows you to adjust imaging parameters while keeping eyes on the screen.
- Newly designed probe connectors allow the operator to attach and detach with one hand
- Probe add-on unit allows up to 3 probes to be connected, enabling easier switching.
- Cart has a built in battery and a space for mounting a printer. This offers superb portability and eliminates system shut down between exams.
Real Time Elastography
An innovative diagnostic tool that provides real-time color display of tissue elasticity.
Displays blood flow with directional information at higher frame rates and spatial resolution compared to conventional methods. Detail and accuracy of blood flow information is greatly increased with reduced blooming of color.
Real-time side-by-side display of a B-mode image and Color Doppler image assisting in easy anatomical interpretation of blood flow.
Trapezoidal display on linear transducers provides a wider diagnostic field of view.
Provides an extended field-of-view image created from a series of real-time images. As the user moves the transducer across the area of interest a larger image is created that provides clearer spatial relationship information of anatomy and structures. This is especially helpful in assessing structures that are larger than the transducer field of view.
Patient Dependent Compensation (PDC)
Allows user to make adjustments to the assumed speed of sound in soft tissue creating high quality images for every patient, every time.
Contrast Harmonic Imaging*
To improve understanding of blood flow information, Hitachi-Aloka offers harmonics enhanced imaging specifically designed for use with contrast agents. The low MI contrast imaging obtained improves signal-to-noise ratio.
* In the USA, contrast-enhanced ultrasound has not been market cleared by the FDA for all imaging applications.